Thursday, June 4, 2015

Fashion & Modesty

Hello friends,
After a long time without my lovely presence, i am back. You knew it, you knew that I would be back soon. And here I am, as promised. Today, I wanted to talk about modesty. Being a muslim, I try my best to keep my appearance modest. It has been about 2/3 months now that I started wearing hijab. It is the best exprience I have ever done. It is the best thing I have done in my entire life. It was quiet difficult at the beginning because you care about people's reaction but after a while you understand that you do it for Allah (SWT) , not for people. And now i am so happy with it that it feels weird thinking about me not wearing it.
So, I wanted to show you how to combine fashion and modesty in the best way. I know that the best thing is to wear the hijab in its proper way, which is something loose fitting, but I hope I will be able to do that one day InshaAllah.
I am going to try to put different style to show you that everyone can be modest.


Let us start with a basic outfit, the abaya. Loose fitting and black. You would say it is the tipical muslim clothe. Yes, that's true but look what she did. She just added heels and accessories and this look is by far completely different.


Now, look at this outfit. A loose fitting tunic and denim pants. Everything is covered, it is a neutral look but it is a unique outfit.







These outfits are the evidence of the ease of creating a modest and fashion outfit. Whatever your style you can keep it "Halal" if you understand what i mean.


Last but not least, this outfit ! All black, but so beautiful. Everything is perfect exept the fact that i would add a scarf around the neck. Otherwise, she is incredible.


To finish I would add that wearing the hijab is a choice, we don't do it against our will, we want it. We respect ourselves and feel happy with it. 


Louminoa


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...